Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Getaway

A few weekends ago Mic and I were able to get away for a night in Orlando! We really haven't done that since before Hunter was even born! We used to love on Friday's after work hitting up hotwire.com and booking a room for the night. You don't know what Hotel it is until you pay. You only know if it is a four/five star and all the details/prices, location ect. We have never been disappointed in the past, in fact couldn't believe the places we have gotten to stay for the price! Well, this time we booked a room for $40 and it ended up being the Hilton on International Drive!!! WOW! We were pumped! Anyway...we ate our FAV...KOBE Japanese then went to CITYWALK! Slept in the next morning and then hit Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. I got in FREE with my teacher ID nad Mic got in half price. WHAT A DEAL!!! We had a blast on the roller coasters...though my body certainly could not handle them like I could pre-baby! I felt like my insides were all over the place and they probably were! hahaha!!! It was weird not Having Hunter with us and I have to admit I don't know that I ever completely relaxed. Maybe we should do it more often and I will learn how to really "let go" again! Thanks Nana and Popi for letting Hunter come play so mommy and daddy could have a MUCH needed getaway!
band @citywalk-they were AWESOME!



I find it so hard to keep up these days. Here is a quick update on what the Halloran's Three have been up to!

No comments: