Monday, November 24, 2008

Care Center annual golf tournament


By now most of you know my involvement with Lake Wales Care Center. They recently had their annual golf tournament @ Lake Wales Country Club. Michael always enjoys getting some guys together to play and I usually go to help with the drink cart or registration ect. This year I was able to be the photographer and even had a personal chauffeur to drive me around the course so I could get team photos, pics of all the hole sponsors, and some candid/action shots. It was a good thing he knew the rules of the course. Some of those teams were INTENSE!!!!! :) It was a beautiful day for golf. I believe there were aprox. 150 players combined with two flights. It makes me so happy to see people participate in such an event that enables Care Center to help so many people with many different needs! I did not attend the awards dinner that evening (couldn't miss BUNCO!) But Michael and the other guys were excited to get their prizes!

No comments: