Friday, October 24, 2008

Lil' Pumpkin Time

YAY!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE a pumpkin patch. Love FALL!!!! (Well, at least the idea of what fall is supposed to be. Down here we make the most of it right?!)

Hunter's Pumpkin Patch @ FBC Pre school I took that day off (mental health day:)...and I felt like crap too!) Needless to say I was lucky to be able to take Hunt to school and hang out for the patch fun!!!!! His Teacher Ms. Christine is GREAT (MS. Sue too!)Hunter LOVED playing at the pumpkin patch at school.


Found this patch in Winter Haven after have taken Hunt to the Dr. For his double ear infection, nasty cough and flu shot round 2...so what better way to cheer him up (well...cheer me up...) then yet another pumpkin patch!:) He was MUCH more interested in the husk he found on the ground and REFUSED TO PUT IT DOWN. You'll see it in most of the pics if you look close! (It even went home with us).


Hunter's Picture Day was this week at school. Daddy got to see him all spiffed up that morning when he got up and got him ready! I HAD to get a few quick pics when Hunter and I got home from school that day! I was crushin' on my handsome little studd!



No comments: