Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hang in there y'all

I should have gone to bed a long time ago but I already have vacation on the brain! Two more LONG days of Kindergarten for me then a WHOLE WEEK off for Thanksgiving Break!!! Yay! Here is what I am looking forward to hopefully doing (in no particular order of course).......
*catch up on blogging and posting pics
*eat a lot on Turkey day and hopefully take a LONG nap:)& Macy's parade of course!
*clean my house (this will probably happen last or not at all) :)
*download some new itunes (Christmas maybe?...)
*read a book that has been sitting unopened on my nightstand for months(The Shack)
*go on a fun date with my hubby (Orlando?...KOBE?...Downtown Disney(aka FREE Disney!)
*snuggle with Hunter and have a tickle fest on the floor to hear his cute laugh, watch him run around the house butt necked:)hahaha
*watch a Christmas movie in my pj's eating Publix Peppermint ice cream
*Break out the Christmas decorations and DECK THE FREAKIN' HALLS BABY! :)hahaha

1 comment:

This Life said...

I gotta say Publix Peppermint is my fav. too!!

Hope all your Thanksgiving wishes come true!