Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thanks!


This past week had a few very LONG days. At the end of one of those days I couldn't wait to get Hunter to bed, finish picking up the house and just SIT DOWN. When I finally allowed my body to conform to the couch cushions I could see pretty orange and red streaks of light peering through the living room drapes which I had already closed up for the evening...shutting the world out! My curiosity motivated me to get back up and step out front....AAAAHHHHHHH! WOW! God painted a masterpiece in the sky that evening. I took a deep breath and really felt like that was a special gift from Him to me! A little reminder of how much He loves me even when the days are long and I am trying to find my place. I am glad He doesn't try to shut the curtains on us when things get crazy. He finds a way to reach us through the cracks of our lives and show us His unconditional love in spite of all we screw up OR get right! Thanks God for this beautiful gift in the sky and the gift of yourself given to each of us!

No comments: