Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mommy-To-Be (NOT ME!):)

Thursday evening I celebrated my very good friend Stephanie...Mommy To Be. My friend Tammy and I got together to so something a little different for a shower for Steph becoming a mommy for the first time! We hired a masseuse to come and give everyone a massage. We wore comfy pj's and ate ice cream and pickles (hehe). We each made lavender salt scrubs to take home and enjoyed watching Stephanie open her mommy gifts. We even played a funny game where you had to wear and pillow under your shirt (so we could empathize a little w/ Steph) and you and a partner were to get a pole between the hole of a roll of toilet paper. I won't go into details about that... but it was HILARIOUS!!!!! It was such a great get together as always is with girlfriends. Congrats Stephanie...Mommy To Be!!!!

No comments: