Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What A Weekend


Yay! Hunter and I are so happy to be HOME. We made it home Thursday which was Michael & I's four year anniversary. Michael kept asking me what I would like to do. He finally realized I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to just stay home!!!!! :) I had been in Lake Wales since June8th doing work camps and VBS. While I had a great time I was quite ready to be HOME. So here we are. Thursday night Mic & I got OG take out YUM and rented Bucket List which was pretty good. It was great to just be together in our own house. Friday morning I had a Sub workshop at the School Board and Friday night my bro Brian came down to hang out. We ordered a pizza, played some Scrabble and talked all night about the good ole days growing up. Great time with BK. Saturday morning the Halloran's Three made it back to DOT'S for breakfast then mosied through Wal Mart. That afternoon we had a "Ball" at Cline Pritchett's 1st B-Day party. Saturday evening cousin Avery & Halle came down from LW with Nana & Popi since mommy & daddy (Matt & Jen) were on a mission trip with their youth group. We had a blast playing hat dress up with my crazy hat collection, living room movie theater and then Burger King playground since it was raining. We finally made it back to church Sunday morning and spent the rest of the day chilin' till Stacy Adam and Bauer came over to grill burgers and dogs. All that blah blah to say great weekend back atHOME!
At Cline's b day with Ellie
Having a ball at the party

No comments: