Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week at a glance

*Mon-Tues: Early in the week Hunter and I got our chill on at home and spent a lot of time in our jammies and playing together or splashing in the pool(when it wasn't raining). My Grandma called "are your mom & dad home yet? No Grandma...late Friday night!"
*Wednesday my brothers came down to celebrate my "lil" bro's birthday. The three of us have not been all together in a long time so it was fun to goof off and pick on each other.
Daniel w/ girlfriend Christi "If you think I'm cute you should see my uncle!" (my bros Brian & Daniel) All about the Benji's!

Can't believe I had NO birthday candles in the house! HA HA!

*Thursday I took my "little sister" Arlene and Hunter to Mall At Melinia for a fun getaway. She LOVED IT! She was hilarious the whole time. Later dropped off a birthday balloon to Bauer boy for his first b-day, drove around looking at homes for sale then ordered pizza. "Grandma called...again..."Are your mom and dad home yet?...No Grandma...LATE TOMORROW NIGHT!"
She laid on the beds in every store we went in! Loved Pottery Barn...My FAVE!!!!
Johnny Rocket's for lunch.
"Dis cheeseburger big as my head!" *Friday-Went to my parents to mow and "open up the house" before they got in late that night from Colorado; got take out Fat Boys with my bro Brian. Grandma called three times..."Are your mom and dad home yet?....No Grandma...call them tomorrow!"

*Saturday-Went to Bauer first b-day monkey party. Hunter was a crank pot party pooper! But He tried to hang in there here and there!(He doesn't like the summer heat and bright sun...hmmmm...think he gets that from daddy!) Went to my parent's in LW to see them now that they are home..... GRANDMA!!!! They enjoyed seeing Hunter and passing out prizes YAY!


Wipe out!
"Hehehe Ellie is topless...hehehe" *Sunday- made it to the early service (barely):) then caught up on laundry, naps and even got Hunt in the pool (under the shaded part at least) Daddy got a boys night out with a bunch of guys and saw The Dark Night. He should be home soon to tell me all about it!

No comments: