Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Hunter got his hair did!":)

Well.....we bit the bullet and had Hunter's first hair cut today! Mic has been wanting it done for months and I could not bear the thought of cutting off my baby's red locks! We were running some errands today and Mic just "happened" to pull in the parking lot and when I asked what are we doing his response was "I thought you wanted Hunter to get his haircut today so here we are!" What a punk! He knows how I drag my feet and get nervous with big decisions and this one was scary for me...but I thought I better give in now and get it over with cause it will only get harder. Plus Uncle Matt called him "Hunter Ray Cyrus" and that pretty much was enough for me! So we did it. Hunter did not enjoy being held down AT ALL! But Earl did a GREAT job and was so quick! Hunter looks so handsome. I didn't think he could get any cuter...man was I wrong!






After the new do we went down town for just a bit to catch Sebring Bike Fest! There were thousands of bikes and bikers and it was just kinda cool to walk around the circle looking at all the cool bikes. My fav was that someone had parked their beat up old bicycle in a row of some awesome custom bikes. I thought it was pretty funny! They had a stunt biker that Mic enjoyed watching. We didn't stay long...I think I got black lung from all the cigarette smoke and my nose hairs still burn from all the beer breath we had to pass through! hahaha Family fun nonetheless!


2 comments:

Bauer Smehyl said...

Hey dude. Love your haircut. Aren't those buzzy sharpy things scary? I was pretty sure I was getting my head chopped off when he cut mine. Thank goodness we're so brave!!

Stacy said...

He looks adorable. I know that first haircut is hard but then you usually say to yourself "why didn't I do this earlier, because he looks so cute".

Stacy