Saturday, October 4, 2008

Love Is In The Air

Mic and I were driving through Lake Wales the other night around the lake down town and it was BEAUTIFUL! Mic and I decided to pull off at this special spot where we were engaged about five years ago out in that field. It was sunset and looked just about as beautiful as it does here! Back then there was there was a blanket, lots of candles and rose petals and of course his guitar! We just stood for a moment talking about that night and how special it was and what a special spot this is. His sister and brother in law were engaged on this lake also. We only stayed a minute to take a few quick pics and reminisce because we were on our way to a movie. When we got back in the car my phone was ringing. It was my younger brother so I decided to answer since we don't get to talk much. He was all excited to tell me that he had just gotten engaged to his girlfriend a few moments ago! Of course I demanded details right away. Needless to say...he was just across the lake from where mic and I were reliving our special moment while he was right in the middle of his! hahahah!!! YAY Daniel and Christi! We are so excited for all that is to come and so glad you had your own special moment on Lake Wailes!