Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break is GREAT!

Had a very self indulgent spring break if you will! Hunter went to school like normal and mommy had play time! Thank you to my hubby who never complained once about my going and doing and him having extra Hunter duty! I was able to do some fun things and really enjoyed my break that went by WAY to fast. I will try to give a quick recap of the week! I had TONS of great pics. Ill try to share my favs

Monday-Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-A PERFECT day @ Anna Maria Island


Tuesday-Sea World w/ the bestie Laci could not believe how LARGE the walrus was...all of him ;0) LOL!

Wednesday-Haircut & Chuck E Cheese!



Thursday & Friday-Shopping overnight in Orlando with my mama, FLA Mall & Mall @ Melinia

Dinner @ Cafe Tu Tu Tangos w/ Mariachi dancers! :)
Dessert & Coffee@ Cheesecake Factory YUMMY!

Saturday & Sunday chores and rest and pout because Monday back to work!

No comments: