Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dillo Disturbance



Ok......for you true Floridians...you know how pain in the , well, how unbelievably ANNOYING those pesky and absolutely nasty rodents known as Armadillos can be. We had one a year ago dig several tunnels under our house of which my knight in shinning armour in all of his geniousness (and God knows I love this man) decides to blast firecrackers in the tunnels and then concrete them in! HA. Well a few month ago we have been revisited. Each morning there is a fresh tunnel under our front window and Mic fills it back in only to do this about every day for several weeks. Well, we set a trap to no avail, broke out the BB gun to no avail! (I wont let him keep his other guns at our house, thank goodness). Needless to say Mics dad found us a super large trap to set. Mic and I looked carefully around our property to see where this pain in my...side...was getting in and out. Needless to say night two was success. I had asked Mic to move his car early in the morning so I could leave for work. He came running back in all but break dancing on the floor cause the nasty thing had been caught! Thank You Lord. He drove it all the way out to the race track! (I suggested the middle of lake Jackson but we did not have a boat at the time)! So here is my conqueror and his prize!

No comments: