Sunday, March 29, 2009

MARCH BUNCO..."Feelin' Lucky?!!!"

BUNCO Babes!
Cheers SIL's
"My Partner!!!!"
Had a blast hosting March BUNCO @ O'Halloran's Tavern! I never even come close to winning any of the prizes so I make my own fun throughout the evening by cutting it loose and having a great time! Got a little silly....well...maybe a little obnoxious..but hey, fun was def to be had. We all got in the St.Patty's spirit with our GREEN, beads, blinking rings etc. Lots of yummy appetizers and even some St.Patty's green "spirits". Can't believe the neighbors never made a peep cause we were LOUD!!!!! (my cam batt, died so I only got a few pics. Didn't quite "think clearly" enough to use my phone cam....hmm):) I am sure Bonny (most BUNCO's) is sporting her way cute Life Is Good hat, Laci's toes are perfectly pedied pink(most games) and Melinda's sweet baby in her belly happy with yummy Olive Garden(biggest loser)! Great time gals...look forward to the next round!

1 comment:

Laci Brooker said...

March BUNCO was a BLAST!!! You hosted a very fun evening! Thanks so much for allowing us to "roll" around in the O'Halloran's Tavern! That's My Partner! :)