Friday, September 5, 2008

I am still here...sort of...I guess!

I know I have seemed to disappear lately. I do not even know where to begin with all that has been going on in our little family. All is well and I promise to try and update a little this weekend! Notice I said TRY!
In a nutshell.....
I decided to go back to teaching full time kind of at the last minute after being home this past year with little Hunter. I saw a third grade position posted which is what I am familiar teaching and thought I would not be too stressed out doing what I know so I accepted an offer. I got to teach third grade for one week then was told that my unit had to be closed due to class size and budget cuts. I had a few options including going to a different school and still have to teach a different grade. SOOOOOO...I decided to stay where I am and teach kindergarten...YIKES! Don't you worry...I have been dealing with all the emotions that one could possibly go through in this whole situation. I am trying to trust fully in the Lord and tell myself every day that He is in control and has a master plan for me. I am trying to see the positive in it all and anticipate what God has in store. I can do ANYTHING as long as I rely on him! Needless to say I have been a little distracted lately but I am excited to start my new class, new adventure on Monday...HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!!!! hehehe

No comments: