Sunday, September 14, 2008

catching up

thought I would do a quick catch up what's been happening lately amidst the chaos.

*Ellie's first birthday, garden party(hunter's buddy). Her mommy Jen is so creative and had such cute decorations. She even hand made Ellie's cake.It was awesome!






*Back to school bash @ FBC Lake Wales with cousins Avery and Halle






*Hunter's first day of preschool. Yay for him....sad for me. He LOVES school and has adjusted so well! I feel very good about where he is which helps me get through my day. Daddy has stepped way up to the plate and helps out so much getting Hunter up and all ready in the mornings and takes him to school since I have to leave the house so early. Which I am NOT AT ALL...NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF A MORNING PERSON so these early mornings are taking A LOT of getting used to again!




*Labor day @ Florida Aquarium(we were so antsy after a long weekend @ home that we got in the car and just started driving...ended up @ FL aquarium in Tampa.SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT. I even got in free because I happened to have my teacher ID with me! YES! Hunter loved the otter's.I think because they go back and forth all around so fast just like him! Daddy loved the snook tank. He kept saying so loud..."Awe man I wish I had my pole!" I had to keep telling him to keep it down. He was the loudest "kid" in the whole place! :)






That is pretty much the latest in a nut shell. Of course I'm still adjusting to school...I survived my first week with kindergartners! I think there is hope! :)

No comments: