Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friday Night Live

Mic & I were wanting to get out of town for the evening so we headed up to Lake Wales to hang with the fam. We played at the mall with Avery and Halle (Hunter's cousins). Then we went down town for "Friday Night Live" at Lake Wales Care Center's open coffee house. Known by the locals as " Toy World". It is an old downtown building (old toy store) that has been renovated and is such a cool venue. Friday nights they have free live entertainment that differs week to week from improve comedy, local bands, drum circles, ect.

Avery & Halle on the carousel with Crazy Uncle Mic.
We be jammin'
Hunt even got to jam in the drum circle too!
Mic found a guitar in the corner.. so he started picin' n' grinin' :)
My favorite part of the evening was back at Mic's parents. Avery (5) was helping me give Hunter a bath and it went something like this...."Aunt La you know what?"...."What's that Avery?"..."I wish I had my own phone."...."Tell me why you wish you had your own phone"..."So I could call you!" It was so sweet the way she said it and I loved it. I told her she could call me whenever she wanted to if her mommy said it was ok. Thanks Avery for making me feel special!

No comments: