Friday, February 22, 2008

In The Name of Love!

Mic & I aren't too big on Valentine hoopla. We did exchange sweet cards, he gave me a pack of Twix (my fave) and I gave him a lotto ticket! :) haha. Anyway...I still took some time to think about some of the things that I do LOVE.....

ACE OF BASE-yes its true, and Dave Matthews
LAUGHING AT MIC-he really is crazy and makes me laugh all the time
FRIDAY AFTERNOONS AT THE COFFEE SHOP w/ friends and babies
WHIPPED CREAM-from can to mouth!
NAPS-though few and far between these days
BATHS-hot and till your wrinkled
PEEKING ON HUNTER SLEEPING
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
BAKING IN THE SUN
ROME, ITALY & NYC
MY DELL, INTERNET & iTUNES
TARGET & OLD NAVY
BEACH & SNOWBOARDING
TAKING PICTURES
LAUNDRY-SIKE!
BUSTIN' A MOVE
DR. SEUSS
A GOOD MASSAGE
A GOOD DATED CHICK FLICK
DECORATING & ENTERTAINING GUESTS
SNUGGLING W/ MY BOYS (Mic, Hunter & Baxter)

No comments: