Friday, February 22, 2008

AAACHOOO!


This says it all!

Hunter and I have both been feeling yucky this week and have been quarantined to the house. Well, not that bad, but by the time I thought I wanted to get out and do something, I'd start getting myself and Hunter ready till I felt too tired and wanted to just stay home and rest some more! :) So this week that is what we did-or tried to do anyway. Early in the week we had a day that was crazy! Our neighbor is elderly and his physical and mental health are deteriorating quickly. He is almost completely blind and is starting to have delusional episodes, well Tuesday was the "icing on the cake". I started to give you all the details and as I finished felt convicted. While parts of it were scary and parts were really funny, I felt bad about exploiting this man who is truly loosing it and scared to death. Needless to say I had several episodes from the wee morning hours into the good afternoon with our neighbor on our door step. I tried to help him best I could and ended up having to call the police- he was really out of his mind and beyond my help. I felt very disturbed by all that had happened and thanked God that He is in my life and I pray God continues to protect me and my family and our neighbor who will hopefully let down his wall and accept for himself this Hope that we have before it is to late. I am tired and worn out and glad it is Friday. Daddy will be home for the weekend and what a relief! :)

No comments: