Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Angie S.
Here were my instructions...
1. Go to the 6th folder in My Pictures.
2. Choose the 6th Picture.
3. Explain origins of photo.

I went to the 6th folder, 6th picture and panicked because it was a shot of hunter and I at the beach(I in my bikini! aaahhhh) While not that horrifying yet NOT wanting to post it to the world...I double checked to make sure I had the right folder /right picture! THANK GOD I had clicked on the 7th folder....HONEST!!!! Finally got it right and came across.....

One of my favorites of Hunt!(His rolls are much cuter than mine!) LOL! Last spring break he and I went to the beach together in Bradenton. A picture perfect day and why I am in love with Florida beaches!So ready for spring break again!
I tag Stacy S, Stacy L, and Shara L.

No comments: