Sunday, December 21, 2008

A kindergarten Christmas~

OK...I am loving kindergarten...it's true! I am exhausted...but so worth it. I tried to do as many crafts. projects and activities as I could possibly squeeze in the three weeks after thanksgiving. What fun to watch their little eyes still twinkle at the magic of it all. How still they sit and listen to stories about baby Jesus, Santa and of course the Grinch too! And how their sweet and totally off key voices sound trying to sing Christmas carols that they repeat the same few lines over and over because that is all they can remember. My fav was acting out the nativity with the Fisher Price Little People that Hunter got from Nana last year. I gave each of the kids a piece and we turned the lights off. As I retold the story they brought their part up and placed it where it belonged (with a little help of course). So so precious! Here is a little recap of our classroom @ Christmas!

No comments: