Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Regionals

Halloran's Three representin' @ family night hat contest! Mic & Hunt cutting a rug on the dance floor.
Awards dinner.

Last weekend Mic, Hunter and I attended Edward Jones' summer regional meeting in Bonita Springs @ Coconut Point Hyatt. The place was beautiful and a great location for the event. Hunter and I however spent most of our time within the four walls of our hotel room. Unfortunately I did not get pictures of the place. (You should look it up on line-great getaway). We got out enough to go eat and that is about it. We did attempt to make it to the pool for about five minutes. Hunt was not feeling well (teething) which made it rough on him (and me). Finally, Saturday afternoon Hunter's nana and popi came all the way from Lake Wales to pick him up and take him back home! They were super heroes who rescued us! I cried when they drove off (our first overnight away!) But it gave Mic and I a chance to "mingle" and interact with the other brokers and families and Hunter was happy to be in his own home and his own bed. I am so proud of my hubby for his character and integrity in his business and personal life.

No comments: