Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mid-Knight In Shining Armour

Mid-Knight in shining armour....My Hubby that is. Hunter is usually a champ at sleeping through the night. Since about 6 mos old he goes to bed around 8 and gets up around 7:30 with no peeps in between. Occasionally however, he will wake himself up for whatever reason. We try to let him cry it out to see if he'll go back to sleep or not. Often he does..other times he gets so worked up and can't calm himself back down despite being half asleep as it is. So mama goes in to work her magic. If my tender loving touch doesn't cut it and my bag of tricks is empty, my noble knight comes in and takes his knight in training on a mid-night ride in the chariot! This always seems to work. I have only ridden along once. Last night they had one of their adventures. I just wanted to take a chance to say how much I appreciate my "mid-knight" in shining armour and doing this chivalrous act of love! MUAH!

No comments: